Melynn's Blog

Practically Perfect in Every Way

My Favorite Toy

on April 10, 2014

It was Christmas of 2007, I was about six at the time, and there was a large beautifully wrapped present calling to me the whole morning. Finally later in the day my parents allowed me to see what it was. Sitting on our green couch, I was dying to see what was under the golden wrapping paper. Seconds after I screamed with joy to see it was a EasyBake Oven. I was ecstatic, and I immediately plugged it in.

The oven was white and turquoise with pink writing. It also came with cheetah print tong! As soon as it heated up my sister and I made bite size brownies. They were delicious! I would always bake when I got home from school because I loved it so much. It was so important to me because when I was little I wanted to be a pastry chef.

I still have my EasyBake Oven in tip top shape, and every once in awhile I’ll go turn it on to make some rockin brownies. I will never forget that Christmas that I got my beautiful EasyBake Oven. (See for yourself what it looked like below)

20140410-193823.jpghttp://eatathomecooks.com/2009/11/easy-bake-oven-snowball-cookies.html

3 Responses to “My Favorite Toy”

1. taylord262 says:

When I was little I had an easy bake oven too. I thought I was the coolest person ever because I was making all these things and showing off my skills. When I read this I could imagine it and it felt as if I was there.

2. chloem233 says:

i like this blog post because it is sort of like a short narrative. When i was little, i also had an Easy bake Oven but mine was a little more dated than yours. i still remember the joys of making mini goodies for my brothers and I to eat.

3. Mrs. Crean says:

Back in 1967 this was my favorite Christmas present. It’s a classic!